I’m always amazed at how far the on-line world has come in the last ten years.
I’m even more amazed at how much I assume everyone else is amazed by that.
- I live in a special little world called Silicon Valley.
- I live in a world where everyone has an e-mail address (and most have three).
- I live in a world where I look suspiciously at any business that doesn’t have a web site (even Internet addiction centers have web sites).
- I live in a world where anything that can’t be Googled doesn’t exist.
- I live in a world where most things that can be Googled still don’t exist (killed in a rocket car? yeah, right).
- I live in a world where WWJD stands for What Would Jobs Do?
- I live in a world where people will buy a Mini because it’s compatible with their iPod.
- I live in a world where a reality distortion field isn’t science fiction, it’s protected by the ADA.
- I live in a world where the coolest computer company only has a fraction of the market and makes most of their money selling MP3 players.
- I live in a world where a project doesn’t end when you ship, it ends when you get the T-Shirt.