Okay, I admit it, I was a little intimidated by the tile portion of the project. I knew if I screwed up the other stuff that it could be easily corrected or hidden behind… yep, you guessed it… the tile. Since the tile is the last bit I wanted to be doubly-sure it looked great and so was very cautious about getting started.
I spent a few hours Saturday reading about the process… and said process was different depending on which book I read, nice. On Sunday I dragged my feet, prepped the area, snapped some chalk lines, arranged some tools… I finally got started around 1:30 or 2. After a couple hours I got the hang of it, but really only put up a few rows of tile.
No biggie, now I have the hang of it and the rest will go more quickly… and less stressfully. 😀