It takes a very cute kitten to make me write like a teenage girl.
Here’s how my brain works:
- Paula sends me an instant message asking my schedule tonight
- I tell her I have to finish some slides
- Paula tells me she’s going to take a short nap, so don’t call when I’m coming home, just e-mail
- I say okay, then I think: “e-mail”
- Then I think: Homestar Runner saying “e-mail”
- Then I think: I want to look at a thing in a bag
- Then I watch this:
Yes, there are people out there who will click on ads, on occasion I’m one of them. Today I was intrigued by an ad’s description, saying something about a crazy man’s landscape… so I clicked and was taken to Foreverscape.
Imagine what you’d get if you handed Salvador Dali a pen and an endless roll of paper… then you started feeding him acid. What starts out as a fairly ordinary scene slowly melts into a stream of consciousness rolling dreamscape, with meteor showers, train wrecks and fishing astronauts.
The landscape (by Vance Feldman) is embedded in the page and will automatically scroll by. Just head on over to Foreverscape for the visual treat. Be sure turn down the lights, put on “The Dark Side of the Moon”… and don’t forget to wrap a towel around your head to keep the mess to a minimum.
Update: I wasn’t sure who the foreverscape artist was, but via comment and e-mail Vance hooked me up with links to his site. Thanks Vance!
Maybe I just need to find the right cat. Perhaps this guy:
I think this dog found some.
… yeah, that’s the spot.